SMT scrapped for now - New project

I would love a realistic hacking game which setup a virtual server which you had to hack using real tools. That’d be fun.

4 Likes

@Stian probably not going to find a realistic one here unfortunately.

Of course, using Linux and not Macrosoft Shitdows…

Yes.

The font just doesn’t look as cool as a hacking game (already a bit ahem nerdy) should try and make it.

that was a confusing sentence jessus

why would anyone use Windoes for hacking

Good job!

1 Like

So not true. Certainty, Photoshop is better, but GIMP is a sufficient and cheap alternative.

Can you give me your email address? @Rex0099

Depends what you want it for, @b_o_phan

Hacking

joke :wink:

1 Like

Ok, No update because i’m nearing the end of a Biology controlled assessment, and have had to stay back at school to complete some things where i fell behind missing days from… illness.

Either way, should start doing something productive soon.
Also going to start updating my weebly website instead of using the forum post when it ends up i’m tempted to triple post. anyway, going to do a dev log and provide download links there.

So it’s controlled by Life itself?

no… @WaveJones

"Controlled assessment is a new approach for those GCSE subjects which require internal assessment. It is a tightening of the circumstances in which candidates, over a period of time, complete those aspects of the subject which are usually marked by their teacher. " This is for the subject of biology

Joke
New Horizons
Neptune
Uranus
Saturn
Jupiter
Asteroid Belt
Mars
International Space Station
MH-370
You

Anyways, good luck on the project.

1 Like

I don’t see any word here.

JNNUSJABMISSMHY <<< What I read when I read every capital letter.

That’s not the point…

1 Like

I know it isn’t but I thought there was a secret hidden in his post.

Website can also be visited from http://coldcloud.tk/

Progress unlikely in the coming weeks. Looks like my hard drive might have failed. It isn’t recognized in the bios anyway. Getting it sent in for repair by Asus soon.

1 Like