RIP Satoru Iwata

Yup, it’s better to make a movie called: “The Documentary Of Satoru Iwata” :wink:

(I like my idea!!! :rage:)

It’s funny how ignorant that statement is. Gve the movie a shot before you start criticising it and calling it a ‘‘dishonor’’ to Satoru Iwata. Who knows you’ll end up liking it.

1 Like

I’m only basing it on the trailer, not the movie itself. Don’t go telling people around how to think, I haven’t watched the movie.

1 Like

You’re really contradicting yourself here. You said that it was a bad movie, implying that you have seen the movie and thought it was bad. However, this was not possible since it hasn’t come out yet in your country. Now you’re saying you’re basing it off the trailer, and then say you haven’t watched the movie? I’m not telling you how to think, I am just saying how ignorant it is to base your opinion of a move solely on the trailer and judging the entirety of it without even having seen it. Do you even know if this is a dishonor to him? Surely not, since you haven’t seen the movie yet and haven’t seen the scene in context.

Therefore, keep your criticism until you can criticise it rightly. Come back once you’ve seen the film and then call it a dishonor if you’re sure about that. No need to call it a dishonor right off the bat. The movie has quite a good cast, so it might still make for some great fun.

Do you know how to take a joke? Most of past films based off of games are really bloody bad (looking at you bloodrayne). I’m poking fun of the criticism of past game films. Seriously, humor, look it up.

Gah
Don’t criticize Wave’s criticism

That, and Adam Sandler is in it… I know “You shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover”. But I feel pretty confident when I say that this movie is going to do nothing special for anyone who has good taste in movies.

How does this look like humor to you? If you would’ve read that without the intention, then you would’ve taken that seriously. Honestly I also think you’re just making things up, since if you really meant it as humor you would’ve clarified that in your first reply.

Also, Pixels is a different kind of video game movie thant the others were. This isn’t based on a particular game. And to be fair, I don’t criticise one thing and then assume all of the rest are immediately shit. If I dislike one movie based on a book, does that mean I hate all the movies based on books?

I think you need to look up the definition of humor, or more so on how to portray it as such.

Adam Sandler was also good once. The rest of the cast is quite good in their recent outings (Kevin James, Peter Dinklage, Michelle Monaghan). It can’t be as bad as a movie based solely on Adam Sandler now can it? … I’m looking at you Jack and Jill.

I think you need to calm down and live a little

Well I guess we don’t have the same spectrum of thinking then.

* shivers *

I’m not mad at all. Correcting him, that’s all. If I was mad then you would’ve seen a swear word by now.

rly?

3 Likes

I count swear words as being offensive. ‘‘Shit’’ is not offensive at all.

2 Likes

It’s a bit more sad because he died 56 years.

RIP Satoru Iwata

1 Like

Depends on the context.

why did you quote @WaveJones instead of @LineLiar?

Sorry, I think I glitched the website, like I do with most forum sites :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Was it offensive in this contect? No. There was no need to add anything to that.

So, Pixels. Have you seen it? I’m still in the process of booking a ticket.

No. I’ll probably watch it when it comes out on DVD. This week I will be watching Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation in the theater.