[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateLib [1.3.4]

pretty sure we where searching for UL documentation :wink:

Ill svae that for next time :wink:

I hate typos (i did it :smiley:)

i make mod in ultimate editor and not working how to fix please?

Whats not working?

Ehh…
Please, add ANY details.
How do you think we could help you by simply telling us that it is not working?

How exactly is it not working?

It’s a Error. That’s Happend What Open Lab I+D

Error Error strange. Send one copy of this to support@greenheartgames.com: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘complete’ of undefined (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon%201.5.11/mods/UltimateLib/UltimateLib.js:1852)
Please, restart the game.

Enabled Mods: [“gdt-modAPI”,“Updated Often so often”,“CK-percentager”,“CheatMod-kristof1104”,“UltimateLib”,“303bcc71-c7c5-4ebb-9e7e-60a95bb987c9”,“ExpPackMod”,“CAMELOT-EXP-PACK”]

Hey I need help my Game Dev Tycoon me no good I get this and see that you’re good at this, please help me!He tells me this: SyntaxError: Unexpected token

Groups would be a nice to have but with the option to have a custom version name. Maybe slot this under the “Criteras” tab as a optional feature.

Dev stopped working this api
So…… Staph bumpimh

1 Like

Where is the link to download the Ultimate Suite ?? I really want to develop my mods for GDT !! :grinning:

http://gdt-ultimatesuite.abesco.de/

well the site is down. so i cant download it. but it seems nice

that’s nice to hear…

Is this a sign… i mean he said he was going to try and fix it

– Random –
Fights about British vs Americans are the most hilarious thing ever in sterotype videos…
(in regard my opened tabs)

So… it is not supported anymore or what?

I expect there to be an updated version of UME and UL soon. Still, UME is closed source.

It saids fot the http://gdt-ultimatesuite.abesco.de/ we’ll be back soon :slight_smile: and I cant get the mod.

When is the site going to be back up. I checked the official UltimateSuite website four weeks ago and its still not up.

I cant say this for sure but I don’t think it will ever be

1 Like

The site is not available. Could you please include a temporary mediafire download until the site is back?