[REL] Super Consoles Mod [0.9.8.2]

Hey, can I help you with the translations? The english of some consoles is full of errors :smiley: . Maybe I can help you with a few graphical changes to some of the consoles as well.

1 Like

Yes!
I was working on it, but… I have lost myself…
I could send you the notifications about consoles (the text), and you would translate it to REAL english (I would call this language I used there “Inglisz” (That’s how we spell it in Poland))

2 Likes

Super! You can add me on Skype. It’s fire.chaos. You can Also add me on Steam, http://steamcommunity.com/id/firechaos . We can discuss everything there!

So yeah.
A brief history of what happened when I was banned:
0.9.8 - Steam Workshop support, better descriptions, minor bugfixes, so much tweakz
Just pure tweaking stuff
I will update the main post later, It’s midnight…

What’s going on with this mod?

I dunno.

I tried loading version 0.9.8.2 (non steam) on GDT (Ver 1.4.5), The error directed to randomfilethatloadsthemod.js

@testinkillerz Please provide a screenshot

Update the game, there was update which changed way of loading files.

I need help. I’ve downloaded the mod properly, and I’ve also got the gdtmod api.
Yet, I cannot announce games? Do I need to start a new game? I’ve activated the mod ingame (It’s supposed to be blue, right?) and yet it still doesn’t work.

What do you mean with

And yes, it’s supposed to be blue.

In the features: “And… Game Announcing!”

Yes, I know that’s a feature.
I asked what do you mean with “I cannot announce games”.
You don’t see the option in the menu, or what?

I have ideas even if you no longer have the UME but there will ideas for console.

Cmach Zero ( Smach Zero from Valve) - In real life will be released in 2016 - Ninth generation

Ninvento NX ( Nintendo NX by Nintendo ) - In real life will be released in 2016 - Ninth Generation

Meow-Geow ( Neo-Geo from SNK ) - In real life was released in 1990 - Fourth Generation

Here’s idea to research

Paid DLC
Free DLC
Blood on the screen, I do not know how to speak it right, but it’s like Call of Duty.

explanation of ideas DLC Free and Paid DLC:

first DLC will be like when you throw a game. You name DLC and starts to do it. It is fast making the DLC, it takes little but then when you release you have rating.

Paid DLC will be this way, you can put the price you want anytime you want. They never go out of the market.

Free DLC will be this way, you can put price if you want, but when you release another DLC for game, the first DLC is smallest on the market.

1 Like

I didn’t use UME in first place, I worked on this before it was even announced.
That’s pretty good ideas, but I won’t do anything on GDT anymore, let’s hope their new game will support modding.
Also, I’m not sure but I think that Neo-Geo is already there.

I have a problem with this mod!
I want to activate the mod.
But it is red.
What should i do!

uh oh
Never happened to me and never reported before.
Did you download it from the workshop?
Do you have mod API active in your mods tab?

1 Like

Nvm i fixed the problem…

Does this thing still requests ideas?

If so, I got a list of ideas,

uh-oh
Not really, but I plan on making a mod to Game #2 if it’ll support modding, so feel free to share them.