[REL]Realistic Platforms Mod: The Remake Version 1.7. (FOREVER DOOMED)

Version 3.1
Same has the lite version expcet it adds the all but 3 of the base games systems revised so to speak

Fixed MediaFire link

*except

Hi i have the ultimate library installed but this mod does not show up and its in the mod folder so why wont it work???

What version of my mod are you using?

Version 3.2 Released

• Added Operating Systems - Windows, Mac OS, DOS, Linux, Android
    -Added more computers - VIC-20, C16, Apple 2, Amiga, PET, TRS-80, TRS-80 Color Computer,TI-99/4. Z-X81.
    Lite version coming soon

Due to my lack of interest in modding. Iā€™ve discontinued this mod, anyone who wants to maintain or wants the dev files can message me.

Sad to see ya go, but Iā€™m sure many other modders on this site would be glad to pick up where you left off!

1 Like

Hello everyone its me again.

Just to let you guys and girls know that a possible (i say possible cause i donā€™t know what will happen in the future) rebirth of this mod is being worked on due to the decent amount of spare time i have but once that time is expended it will be worked on as a side project and will be at a slower pace. it will be re-released by me on the steam workshop and here

Regards - blairetian

1 Like

Hello again,

Iā€™ve deiced to go ahead with the Idea and a remake is in development all previous items will not be added at once though.

I also plan on more mods

Regards- blairetian

-Regards blairetian

-Regards blairetian

1 Like

Hey. I see this mod is kinda screwed. Can i take it over?

Go ahead

Ok, could you send me the source code, it would be awesome to revive a mod like this, but I donā€™t really want to start from the beggining