[REL] Game Dev Tycoon Upgrade Mod 2 [Version 1.0]

nah jk

back on topic:
:smiley:

1 Like

Looks like one of the best mods made by UME.

Thank’s man! Always good to here this type of thing!

Do you guys know what’s the worst part of developing the mod? Doing changelogs and that main post, as UME doesn’t have a way to copy the things you added, you have to manually type, EVERYTHING, and keep that process of type, go back to UME, type every topic every engine research… It’s soooooooo boring!

1 Like

Do you guys know if there’s any way of adding more review quotes? And by quotes I mean that phrases they say on the review page; I really would like to add more of that to the game

I think there was topic about that. You should dig the forum

Sorry for the disappearance guys, my new computer arrived here in my home and I’m playing a lot! I just can’t stop! So, I will be playing for a little more and I will start developing the update, sorry for the delay, but I want to have some fun to :wink:

1 Like

so you gave patrick more money? you should’ve given those big bucks to me… :’(

4 Likes

A few topics and systems are the same from other mod packs. off the top of my head you have vikings and the slim system that are already featured in other mods.

Already developing 2.0! :smiley:

I would download this if it didn’t run on UltimateLib, UltimateLib is
terrible and breaks the game when you make an R&D lab, so many mods
that require it are in fact, unusable, not useless, just can’t be used.
Try to focus on going independant of UltimateLib so that your mod actually works, cause without the R&D lab, so many features of the game both core and mod are lost. Other than the fact it requires UltimateLib, it looks amazing.

Those “Overhaul” mods work well.

then quit complaining and get an older version.

1 Like

gives me an error … help ?

Dude, this is awesome! I have a couple ideas, so just message me if you want to hear them.

Wow nice thread.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help but, with UME basically dead, I don’t think this mod will ever see the sunlight again

thanks for the information

And… My hard drive burned, so I lost basically ALL FILES

-Notices that three of the topics are also in my mod that’s still in private beta-testing- Well it’s only natural coincidences happen. Do like a lot of the Engine concepts though, and new consoles are always a good thing.