[REL]ExtendedGDT - [1.6.2.0] - Removing useless stuff!

im not done with my play through yet, but i do have a suggestion.

Its with the engine parts. I have brought this up before, there isnt enough variety in some on the engine parts.

example: The A.I. section on the engine parts is severely lacking in cost options. I go to make a game and all i have is three 60k AI options. I would like to see some of these fleshed out a bit more, say 10k 15k, 20k, 30k.

when im trying to get as close to 100% without going over, I either have to disable all, or go over and only get 88%. with some other options you could get a little bit closer.

hope that makes sense?

also, I used AI as an example as it is the most lacking. but i think some of the others could use a look.

Thanks for the mod!!

2 Likes

Sure. 1.3.2.1 Is the latest version. Are you using that? I could add more, but I don’t have ideas.

There we go. Sorry for the crash.

New version for everyone that cares! 1.3.3

Thanks for the bugs you found. Fixed them all! Also, a thank you to @Gamingthrou for more amazing images.

1 Like

New version up, again for everyone who cares. 1.3.4.0 . I stopped receiveing feedback this week though.

1 Like

New update guys! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Sorry for the bug. Thanks for reporting.

Fixed another bug. New version out! Why am I talking to myself :’(

1 Like

you’re not anymore now :sunny:

1 Like

A reply! Bless the gods! Let’s stay on-topic though.

2 Likes

New version, blah blah no-one cares. Please download, really important, no-one cares. 1.4.3.0 will include poll results from the helpbook.

1 Like

Just a reminded to everyone: Since the mod is stable, but only a few optional bugs to be fixed are left, don’t expect the update that soon.

New update! After a long wait!

1 Like

New update! After 20 days*

1 Like

Nobody cared anyway. Besides, with that new function, you can expect a lot.

Well at least you didn’t tried valves “wait 4 moar hype” technique
Which is releasing SOMETHING after a loooong time… like releasing it in 3(digit)(digit)(digit)

1 Like

IDK if I can keep up with time. ExtendedGDT will sure have the update promised, but not really soon.

1 Like

I have finally got some time to continue the delayed update! Wish me luck!

2 Likes

I wish you luck! not that you’ll need it :smiley: