[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

ok i got it to work thanks for the help

De rien !

I cant get the mod to actually show up in the game when i go to activate it can anyone please help

Dang bruh, you got this figured out! I’m definitely going to download this mod!

This is amazing, but it doesn’t show up. Any idea why?

Did you install the mod to the right folder?

Yeah, just figured it out, had that oft-seen problem with a folder in a folder. It works now. Cannot wait to see more of this reloaded version.

Nice mod dude!

I have a few ideas to expand on the custom PC part of this mod, since I am a total custom PC nut xD:

-Laptop skins, all-in-one skins, mini-cube skins
-Develop own modules for custom PC’s, (RAM, CPU, GPU etc.) controlling their power, price and all that, of course being able to use these in building your own custom PC’s

And also, if you could add more modules to the custom PC parts? like Pentium processors, a larger GPU selection, and heck, MOAR RAAAAAAM!

My 2 pence,

Ed

Sorry dude, you are 1 year late :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for this! :smile: I’m thinking about trying this out in one of my walkthrough videos.

Could not load mod one of the scripts C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ExpansionPack/helpers/checks.js,C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ExpansionPack/api/persistence.js,C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ExpansionPack/api/events.js,C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ExpansionPack/api/platforms.js,C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ExpansionPack/api/topics.js,C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ExpansionPack/api/research.js,C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ExpansionPack/examples/examples.js,C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ExpansionPack/source/source.js,C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ExpansionPack/source/CC_AddOn.js,C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ExpansionPack/source/Search_AddOn.js,C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ExpansionPack/source/DifficultySettings_AddOn.js,C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ExpansionPack/UltimateLib.js is missing or invalid!
help please?

This means you there’s an issue with the mod files.

hey uhm I properly installed the mod with the ultimate lib and all I even installed other mods like cheatmod and info and stats mod and they’re working very well but when I installed this mod, yeah it installed and running but I can’t seem to select a topic when developing a new game

Sounds like you are using an outdated version. I know @DzjengisKhan fixed this issue on the Steam version.

i cant select any topics. but the other are ok. how to fix?

hey hum can you help me
some of the topics image show nothing and i can’t select ANY topic even the ones that do have a image

You have to delete a line of code in Game.Dev.Tycoon.v1.6.11\mods\GDT-Expansion-Pack-master\source\SearchAddon.js . To do this, right click on the .js file and hover over “Open with” and select Notepad. Once done open the file and delete everything until you see “\Delete when U.L. 4 is out” and your done.

hey everyone i have a little problem my mod is red and not working
i maked something wrong? (sorry if you dont understand some things because i dont speak english)

Do you have the UltimateLib mod? That has been a recurring problem for some people

i wish there was battle royale and sandbox topic ;-;