[REL] Custom Computer

Hmm… Looks cool. I’m downloading it! :slight_smile:

@Jediwolf - Thanks for the comments on it, and yes I did work pretty hard on it, and I’m no where near done with the full mod. I got many more features planned for it eventually. Also open to suggestions!

@Lukas_Schuurman - Thanks for the comments, and thanks for checking it out! Hope you really like it. If you have problems with it you can post on the Steam Workshop page, or on here and I’ll be willing to help in any way. Also like I said above, I’m open to suggestions for more features!

1 Like

Isn’t this just a reskin of DzjengisKhan’s exp pack?

1 Like

Very cool. Nice to see something new that was made correctly.

I would possibly change the range of GPUs to select from, but apart from that, this seems to be a nice mod :smile:

@Haxor not necessarily. It could just be a reskin of his computer part, not the entire pack - but for me, what it looks like is more leaning towards a reskin of the consoles and then some added features. I doubt this is a reskin of the exp pack just because it adds computers, like the exp pack did.

Yes. That’s what I mean, it adds only the custom PC part.

Reskin… But i love it…

Yes finally a mod that isn’t made in UME!

Looks liked ripped The Expansion Pack Mod

This isn’t ripped from The Expansion Pack Mod.

He describe’s he want’s to LEARN about modding in GDT

He also says: “This is my first mod” Maybe he didn’t even knew about the CustomPC in “The Expansion Pack Mod”

I don’t think this is a ripoff, just a normal mod :wink:

I said look liked ripped because its looked the same

But kudos to OP for reviving The GDT Modding Crash of 2015.

I do not know anything about this “Expansion Mod” so this is not a rip of anything.

If this feature is in another mod, I had no idea it was, I thought this was a cool idea, so I went ahead and did it.

Thank you all for your awesome replies, and I hope to make more mods, or expand this mod into something bigger and better.

3 Likes

Cheers

Looks really good. I’ll install it in a bit to try it out.

I can not download this mod on Steam, someone could send me the updated version of this mod to this mail, thank you.

Email: jjkbrasfoot@gmail.com

What’s wrong?

Hai, I downloaded this mod, but i don’t know how to make it work, any ideas?? Pliz Halp!

For us that don’t use Steam (of privacy reasons), can you please give us a download link? Cheers! :slight_smile:

You need to download other than by the steam of the workshop

1 Like

Why does it have to be steam