Pixel Tower - (UPDATED 24/3/16)

Thank you very much for all of your responses! It makes me really glad to know that you guys are so supportive of the project, and we hope you can all enjoy it upon release! We’re really sorry that a new version wasn’t released today, but 0.0.4 is gonna be pretty cool on release, I swear!

@iSenzo, I’ll get back to you shortly with the file so that you can implement the difficulty. Thanks very much for the support!

<3

1 Like

OFFICIAL UPDATE

Update v.0.0.4 is coming along very nicely. I am soon to start work on level 2 and possibly level 3. I would expect maybe a Sunday release. Most sprites were recolored and 2 redesigned. I am hoping to make a changelog for every version. I am hoping to make an actual .EXE to install the game. This .EXE will only be available to Windows versions.

1 Like

A sunday release? Oh boy!

2 Likes

nice try pal :wink:

Maybe a Sunday release.

Is a MSI necessary ? As in, do you just want to make one just for the heck of it or because of the job that it actually does ?

It’s now a .EXE it just makes things more neat.

Can you explain how ?

Just don’t worry okay. It’s much more simple.

The .EXE setup is now available! Simply download from dropbox.

But I would like to understand how you believe it’s more simple. Unless, you have no idea how to explain it which would be surprising.

I wasn’t aware of this sudden change into a .exe, and if possible I’d like to avoid it.

It makes exporting less straightforward and it achieves the same thing as extracting a .zip file, so I’d prefer if we didn’t do that, to save time that could go towards other aspects of development

YOOOOO

3 Likes

omegerd

i cri

1 Like

Maybe that’s because you released 3 at once.

I did it to make a joke, I thought it was funny.

So what did the third game get?

OFFICIAL UPDATE

I have created a new website/blog for both TV Executive Tycoon and Pixel Tower! We are now known as Phantom Games! We now have a donation system. The website will have exclusive updates unlike the forum. Check it out here: http://phantomgamesltd.weebly.com/