NASA unveiled big Mars discovery (water on Mars!)

That is not true. Please start reading up on this stuff.

If that is true, then nobody can go to Mars. If their bodies are so adapted to Earth’s gravity that they can’t get on another planet, they’ll just collapse. Right? It’s not like ISS astronauts can come back down. Their bodies are too adjusted to zero G.

I never said that.

Anyways, I’m not trying to be a douchebag smartass. I only read about this stuff when I was browsing through articles about space. If what I said is wrong, then, well, I don’t really care.

If i were you, i wouldn’t believe too much of that stuff.

em

everything.

You never have a 100% guarantee of achieving something

I know, look at Max Payne! He’s using painkillers and hallucinate’s everytime during a cutscene, his life is crappy…

stop being off-topic
in the name of anime
////ontopic\\
I still can’t believe water exists on Mars!
Maybe one day we can live on Mars, thus Civilization Beyond Earth is born in real life

@WaveJones is somewhat right. There are a number of things that your body would have to adjust to once entering space or another planet. I already knew this, but to reassure you I’ll show you a couple articles to back up my claims.

Sources:
Article 1
Article 2

I could say the same to you.

We’ve never been to mars, so who knows. However, generally speaking, if you went up into space, you would be able to come back down.

I read it about somewhere that it’s something about maintaining your blood pressure or another. I think that if you just go there for three days you’ll be alright, because your body haven’t FULLY adapted yet, but if you stayed for like, a fortnight, then your body will get so used to Mars’ weak gravity, that it would crush under Earth’s three times stronger gravity. There MIGHT be a chance of surviving if you stay there for a while, I mean, some people HAD been on the moon and back, and that thing has 1/6 of earth’s gravity.

I’ve played that game on the Steam Free Weekend action, it’s a great game. But i’m not going to buy it because it’s expensive.

Then you would have to adapt back to Earth’s gravity.

Yeah, if your body isn’t crushed already.

Something that made me think of this

Okay then, but if people get so adjusted to Mars’ gravity, then how come astronauts can spend several months in space without having any problems coming back down again? There is an even bigger gravitational difference there.

Now we just need to land and terraform the damn thing,

yay

1 Like

There are some problems, such as loss in muscle mass and various other things.

@Tyler_Moore, that’s easier said than done.

@Today, I saw that picture on Wikipedia for my lecture :3

@chizbejoe, astronauts can train to keep their muscle mass right?

Not entirely sure. Certainly a possibility.

Sort of it would be hard but it can be done

#ERMAHGUD
WE FOUND THE ILLUMINATI!!
#ayy lmao