How Long Did You Go?

First Hi everyone. I opened this topic because I was curious about other people’s careers in GDT. My compant “Hyper Games” is in it’s 517th year. I made 449 Games. May be shocking but 58 of my games are “Batman” Titled games :D. And nearly 20 Assassin’s Creed games. My money is 26.7SX (I really don’t know about the meaning of SX :smiley: ). So yeah. I just want to learn about other players :).

uh
50 years max.

wtf 517 years
how what

1 Like

SX means Sextillion.

How da faq did u ever get there?!!

If your company is stable then the 517th year would be achievable.

year 114. back when @SirEverard 's mod was just totally OP and raking in about 1bn a month

1 Like

Then he broke the law and GHG hired him as a new member so he wouldn’t go to prison :stuck_out_tongue:
Just kidding

huh, deja vu

I wasn’t cheating in the beginning. But Suddenly It just turned into a Fantasy game to me. Making the real game franchises and creating new ones. So yeah. 517 Years (with cheating I must be honest.When I started to cheat. It was my 100th year as I can remember. But I’m sure I would come to 500 years without cheating too…) :D. It’s 521 now :D. I would like to upload a file about my company in the game :).

Here you go:

It’s just a word file but It has really important stuff about my company in the game :D.

1 Like

During my Ignorating save file, I went about 70 years. That may be crazy, huh?