Okay, current ideas! :smile:

• Update ordinary games after development
  • Cancel game mid development

I might make this into one mod!

1 Like

Making spin-offs to a series?

That wouldn’t really add game value.

I guess not.

A combination of the Camelot Expansion which allows you to start with 100M and the Competitor Mod which add competitor companies. The 2 mods don’t work together so I was hoping you could fix that.

Allowing you to start with 100M is a cheat, which I’m not going to implement. Competitors would be fun, but I doubt @kristof1104 likes someone copying his mod :slight_smile: (Not in the literal sense, but design wise)

MMO’s and Expansion Packs on Starting.
Computer Mod
More Console Textures Adding
Improve Competitor Mod

1 Like

What about
wha
wh
why not this ;-;

You still have my vote :smiley:
:frowning:

Currently working on a mod maker, but keep giving me ideas! :slight_smile: As long as the idea fits within the ‘Game Dev’ area, it’s accepted!

@Cazran, you know why I’m not even considering that.

1.DLC ! (Dont be EA by this)
2.You will gain hype when you are publishing a game in a famous and successful game series
3.Phone Developing (Be Apple by this)
4.Esport games, more fans per year ! but lose money per year too (if you good at coding, its hard mate)
So, thats it ! if you can you can do 1 of these ideas, i will be very happy ! :smile:

2 Likes

All of your ideas are either already on my list or in the game :slight_smile: “ESport games” is a bit like MMO’s, and works the same.

thanks for that !
also check out my mod ResearchMod
also, a MOD MAKER ?
I love it !
Edit: Cazran its fine, we will get a second alphabit (yay ! :smile:)

Well some ideas

More researches and platforms

Being able to create mobile consoles

Able to influence the market (if you release a good game that platform will get more sales , also you might make a trend for that Topic)

Merchandise for a good game will make you money but it would be like a MMo
It sells for ever but also costs money to produce * *

You can make a publishing deal. A company will make a game then ask you to publish it you will get a certain amount of he profits(different company’s give you more or less of the profits)but then cost you money to produce.

More in depth hardware

If you make a very advanced game for its time you could add support for lower
Tier like let’s say your the first company ever to have holograms you could have 1 version with the holograms and 1 without it

@Andree_Gunderson, please don’t double-post. Just click the edit button under your post (The pencil below) :wink:

Ok thanks :slight_smile:

Moar new ideas !
1.Website creation ! you can earn cash and fans per year ! also, you can customize it too, like turn it to a social media website, a news website, or a online store…
2.You can sell your game series and hope that the one who buys it not fuck up like EA has do and doing
3.Ablity to expand your company ! you not just sit there and make a game, you can make cars, phones, or be a airlines, taxi company… to do all this stuff you need to buys companys that has that abbillty (You can buys lamborghini !)
4.After you realese a good game, pirates will attack it and make the sale lower and lower, to stop this you need to make a crack protection (or something else) software, but they lose now not mean that they will lose forever… (pirates can pass the software, so keep upgrade it !)
5.After you release a good game, a director will asking a lisence to do the movie about your game, you can customize the movie itself (kinda tricky) and its has own rating !

Hope you can done 1 of this :smile:
Edit: Ok Brainfreeze ! good luck ! :smile:

1 Like

Just give me ideas, I’ll see if I like them or not :slight_smile: Even if I don’t like them, I might make a mod for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah i know, Sorry for EXTREMELY LATE post. But when i ment with plushies, likes advertisement for MMO games and such