***GDT TAG Mod OFFICIAL [V1 Released]***

Just highlight the text you want to quote then a button will come up called quote reply.

@Visual917 For the love of everyoneā€™s sanity, stop being an ass :smile:

or being the part of a.s.s.d.i.c.k

######smosh reference

2 Likes

Been a month, any info?

Havenā€™t heard anything from the others in a while, but on my part, school and works has been keeping me busy with other stuff. Iā€™ve made some progress, and Iā€™m considering an alpha release of the UI part so that you guys can see what itā€™s like so far. Still need approval from Chizbe and Walcor though. :smile:

Been very busy, getting ready for our first game release in the coming months, its really hectic. Good news is that I may have someone join my team and work on the mod on a more dedicated basis. No promises tho.

No pressure guys, but thereā€™s a lot of pressure for you to get this done. I wanā€™t it in and around my mouth.

Huh?

Anyways, like EmoMonki said, school and other things have gotten in the way. Iā€™ve been talking with EmoMonki and we are beginning work again.

1 Like

Thread clean up :angry:
Keep off topic posts in the off topic thread and please use real words and proper grammar where possible.
Thank you :green_heart:

3 Likes

this mod was rest in pepperoni

any updates?

School just takes over. And with walcor busy working on his game (Roboā€™s World: The Zarnok Fortress) it has been difficult to progress together. It will get done, I promise. Just not today.

6 months already and still no updates?
sad.

itā€™ll come soon

What walcor said :grinning:

Yeaaaah! Weā€™re back on track! Great news!
Canā€™t wait for it!

More good news (on my part at least)! This friday my grades are set so no more tests after that! I will be able to pick up the mod coding on fulltime again! :smiley:

3 Likes

I REALLY cant wait for this to come out!
It has a simple look but also so not simple, just so beutiful!
:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

WTF did i say 20 hours ago?!?!?!?!?

Anyways, i REALLY cant wait for this :grinning:

me:

Some teasers while you all are patiently waitingā€¦ :wink:

I think I may have lost my desk somewhere in the processā€¦ Good thing we have floating computers at the office!

The new modal design! (Buttons havenā€™t received their makeover yet, but modals are pretty much on point by now :slight_smile:)

Until next time :sunglasses:

2 Likes