A speech from Scott Cawthon

For the non-americans wondering what a Dollar General is, it’s a low-budget store halfway between a convenience store (like at a gas station) and a supermarket (where you buy your groceries). He’s saying it’s a very unglamorous job.

1 Like

If you look the plastic bag, far enough you see a face

3 Likes

3 Likes

That speech is pretty motivating

I don’t care. I stopped before the third game.
As long as he doesn’t have my money I’m fine.

I wonder how @LineLiar will respond to this :laughing:

for the actual IMAGE

2 Likes

I CAN’T READ THAT!!! It’s… Too… Small… XD XD XD

then look at the fnaf4 page thingy on steam and read the announcement…

1 Like

I didnt want to read this with the line breaks all wonky so I just googled the first line. It was the first result.

It looks like a valid speech. I don’t see what you mean with ‘‘I wonder how LineLiar will respond to it’’.

Its a joke

I’m going to change it

New speech:
Hi, all i can do is Judge the community. For the huge outpouring of little Steam reviews that i’ve been mostly stressed. I did my best to provide some good, almost non-stop, emails to produce good debate. The result was ok.

[THIS IS A JOKE, I LOVE SCOTT CAWTHON]

@Lukas_Schuurman

That’s how you can be an :green_heart:hole to someone who’s actually trying to be successful without getting in anybody else’s way; I’m not a fan of the FNaF series, and I’ll never be a fan because I hate the FNaF series in general. But saying that “All he can do is judge” and that “He did his best to provide some good, almost non-stop emails to produce good debate” and that “the result was OK” is just kinda being rude.

Scott Cawthon will never be a fan favourite in my book but atleast he’s not trying to be an asshole with his money like most of the other people in our modern society.

4 Likes

2 Likes

@apljee It’s a joke, i love Scott Cawthon and im an fnaf fan :wink: (Not a fanboy) It’s just a hobby to change text into something different :pager:

He meant

2 Likes

I know :wink:

Scott Cawthon rocks!

Who’s Scott Cawthon?

Anyways about the hate thingy, you shouldn’t really care. The thing is, hate concerns the people who hate you, not you. Consider it like a distraction.

2 Likes

@Individual That’s true