21:9 UltraWide Support

Thanks for the tip :smile:

a what

I said the I, itā€™s always capitalized.

@PatrickKlug I tested the fix, the scene is correctly centered ! But another bug appeared :confused: When I click somewhere in order to get the menu, it opens shifted about 5cm leftā€¦

For instance, here on this screenshot, I clicked right on my employeeā€™s head

1 Like

This one is even more confusingā€¦ I have something in mind but I canā€™t really explain what I think the problem isā€¦ You know, that moment where you canā€™t explain what youā€™re thinkingā€¦

I hate that moment xD

I personnally think that when the scene centers, the same translation is applied to the menu

Sorry about that. I will look into it.

No problem, I really appreciate your reactivity and your interest in my issues :slight_smile:

1 Like

fix should be live on Steam.

Thanks ! Iā€™ll check that :slight_smile:

By the way, if you donā€™t mindā€¦ Can you explain to us why it happened? Iā€™m curious, lol.

Coding is like black magic, so you know.

1 Like

shouldnā€™t die be a function like die()?
or maybe I am wrong again

I suppose this is something python-ish

@PatrickKlug I tested your fix, everything is fine :slight_smile: Thanks a lot !!

No, actually it is like that, at least as far as I know. There are supposed to be ā€œarguementsā€ in the ()s, which is information that you ā€œgiveā€ to the function. Iā€™m not sure if there is a void arguement for javascript, is there? :smiley:

I dunno about arguments, but you can create void functions.
If you say that there should be arguments in the brackets then

@WaveJones explain yourself

Actually the ()s are parantheses(however itā€™s spelled in english) and {}s are brackets.

Actually these are curly brackets, []s are brackets.

Picture of Schwarzenegger
I INSIST