[0.1] [Tools] Beam Mod Maker

Just use Font Awesome. Personally though, as long as the application functions well, I don’t care.

This mod looks really complex…

Oh what the heck, I may try out the betas and alphas.

Not that I want you to make your mod maker look like mine, but I can give you some of my textures.

Such as the background, and the buttons.

Argh it’s a free mod creator tool for god sakes. As long as it works it seriously does not have to look amazing as long as it’s neat and tidy.

I agree, I agree dammit!

1 Like

Haha it doesn’t have to look nice, he knows he just wants it to look nice

A nice looking software does attract more people :wink:

Later today, I’m publishing an update which fixes topics and allows you to edit them :smiley: After that, I’ll do platforms and then saving/loading.

Actually, scrap that. Who knew I would have this much trouble converting a STRING TO A F*KING DOUBLE.

@Stian I don’t really care if it looks really pretty or really shite, as long as it is a functional, graphical interface, it’s fine for me.

What is up with everyone doing these “relatable” programmer things? It’s not relatable or useful, and just shows that you have a low skill leve.

After a quick fix, I managed to get the editing working. I’m almost done with topic exporting, and then I’ll move onto platforms.

Nice

Beam 0.1

• Added topic editing
  • Added topic removal
  • Fixed various bugs

(I know the application has some strange UI things on Windows, don’t know why. I’ll fix it at some point)

I know people here only use Windows, so I won’t bother uploading the Linux version. If anyone genuinely wants a Linux version, I’ll upload it.

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5u3CGyYxlyYM2YzX01wVHFLTmc

The application ships with DLL’s from Qt and MinGW. I take no credit for them.

That’s great

One thing you can create a topic with no name. Other then that it looks great

(*than) I know.

wait, where does it save my mods?

It doesn’t. I can’t compile the library I’m using for Linux on Windows, so until I find out how you can’t save.

Actually, I’ll switch to another library that I can compile with the program.