YES! GTA V on PC, PS4 and XBONE

Sony confirmed it last night at their press conference

How could Sony confirm it on X1?
My gawd Microft must given Sonieh over 1 trillion centz.

2 Likes

EDIT:
MY GAWD ITS TRUE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Just when I bought my PS 3…
FUUUUUUUUUUU

2 Likes

ehhhhhhhh… Haxor’s mad I believe. Why would you buy a PS3 just for GTA V in the first place? Why don’t you buy Watch_Cats too and then it’s worth it? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Noononono
I haven’t bought PS 3 ONLY for GTA V, it’s mostly because of it.
But, I has raged more, becaus my uncle, who’s now in England has his PS 3, in home… I could take it, for free… :crying_cat_face:
Full list of what I want for PS 3:
-GTA V
-Gran’s Turismo 5/6
-Ass asin Creed (1)

And Maybe:
-Watch_Dewgz
-GTA IV
-Other AssCreeds
-ummmmmmmmm
-Minecraft?

1 Like

that made me lol.

3 Likes

That’s my 9.99 hit in GDT (AssCreed, and AssCreed II(okay, it was only 9))

1 Like

Let the modding begin! Mwhaahhahaha! Seriously, I can’t wait to play GTAV on PC! I’ve already played it a ton on my PS3 and with mods, superb graphics and other enchancmens on PC I’m gonna play it ten times more haha.

The thing that really surprised me is that Rockstar made an appearance on E3. But it was awesome watching it live, because of the crowd cheers after the trailer.

1 Like

midding.
Lol
Yeah, there were tons of mods for GTA 4.

You were on E3? wow

wow

Oh yeah, and btw. my friend bought really cheap PS3 ONLY for GTA V… he was waiting for it so long…
(@12321)

2 Likes

Livestreams.

1 Like

yeah man agree i cant wait too to play GTAV on pc !

I think I just found another reason to buy the Asus GTX780 with 6GB GDDR

So that would be your memory?
I Guess GDDR is pretty good, but 6GB?
Have You seen FIFA15’s recomended hardware: 8GB.
Lol.

But anyway, I think that GTA V will run anyway on 6GB (lol, it would be really weird if it won’t).

He talks about the video card memory, not the actual system’s RAM…
Anyways I don’t see any reason to have more than 4GB video card memory, it’s all we need for the next years, maybe when cheap monitors’ resolution will be 4K we’ll need that.

and for the topic:
As a fan of GTA series, as one whom bought the Collector’s Edition for X360 - HELL YEAH!
if there will be a collector’s edition for the PC I WILL BUY IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

1 Like

Thank Good God Good Goodness i haven’t bought a PS3 yet… AND PS4 HAS FINALLY ARRIVE IN MY COUNTRY! YES!

Imma go get:

• Vaas_Dogs (W4tcH_D0g$)
  • Gee, Tea A Five. (Grand Theft Auto 5)
  • Attack on Teen Titanfall (Titanfall)
  • Butt-Butt-in’s Creed : search IV the black flags (Assassin’s Creed IV : Black Flags)
  • Island of the Dead Island 2 (Dead Island 2)
  • Rayboy Legendaries (Rayman Legends)
  • Tomba Raider (Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition)

that’s all the ideas i have

Lol i think he were WATCHING IT LIVE through a stream…

Thanks for clarification… BUT I actual have a ASUS ROG Matrix GTX580 P installed and the card was at memory limit in GTA4 (1,5 GB). Before GTA4 people used to say: “People with more than 1 GB GDDR are senseless and it’s just for using it with High-End Gaming LCD’s with 3D Vision support…”

After that, the all wanted 2GB for GTA4, Crysis 3 and so on…

Nowadays we have the first games that going hard on the memory limit, like Watch_Dogs in ultra settings and I would bet GTA5 on PC will again use a lot of GDDR to stream all textures and models of housings/cars/NPC’s/Player on time.

Also there will come new improved engines like the last CryEngine version or the next 3 games on Frostbite (BF: Hardline, Star Wars: Battlefront, Mirror’s Edge 2), which will also make use of ultra fine textures in open environments and a lot of GDDR.

So why not 6GB instead of 3GB?

But back to topic: Amazon pre-order. Nuff said!

The highest you’d need for vram would be 3GB, 2GB is fine. A 770(2gb) will max out Watch_Dogs.

3GB is normal I guess you could say from now and on-forward.

But I would recommend getting the r9 290, as it is the same/a little bit faster than the 780, while being cheaper. (And it has 4gb vram)

GTA V Next gen trailer (In case you haven’t seen it)

Trailer recreated on PS3 version and compared to the trailer

Including PSU upgrade I’m on the price of a GTX780Ti and if I want hear a turbine next to me, I just open my windows and listen to the Boings and Airbuses landing on the airport nearby! :wink:

A 290x with a aftermarket cooler, isn’t loud… Only the reference can get loud. Although it is louder than a aftermarket 780ti, but you wouldn’t notice the difference. (Common mistake, everyone likes to say it’s much louder, and tend to not know what they are talking about, but people who have aftermarket ones, they don’t complain.) So is that worth 100-300 dollars? Plus you get 4 free AAA games with the 290x (1 gold 3 game package, and 1 bonus for the 290x)

The 780ti has 1 free game; Watch_Dogs, which isn’t good on PC right now, and with that saved money you could buy Watch_Dogs. But then again, you’d need good other specs, or else you’re gonna bottleneck. a 580 to a 780ti is a major change, so I’d check up on your cpu too. If it’s a 6300, then you may need to upgrade, lol.

Also if you only have a 1080p monitor, then you are wasting a lot of money. A 780 is better for 1080p, and a 780ti is better for 1440p and better (AMD is better at 1440p then nVidia) and is about even with them on 1080p.