[WIP] More Ninvento [MOD] [0.0.1.6.149.Pre-Alpha]

@Venomous I will look for it , but it should work…
edit : okay , Ive tried this :

1. put the modConfig into our mods folder
  2. put the moreninventoen folder into your mods folder
    the mod itself worked fine , but the images are broken…
    I have to test a little bit arround for a fix

hmmm, if you said it does work. I don’t think the beta on Steam lets you install more than 5 mods at a time.

this could be the bug , try to use only this mod…

okay , I´ve found the Broken Image bug , I will uploud the Fixed version in 5 minutes

Edit :
okay , its finished : http://www.mediafire.com/?b91d8a8ygeadnog

@hi5gameslp I would like it if you upload your mod to www.gamedevmods.com! :slight_smile:

regarding localization support. it’s a little more complex than thought. we will get to it but if you want to prepare then it’s good to focus on the English version first.

Morgen kommt ein neues Update , und deswegen hier der Changelog für die version 0.0.1.6.?.PRE-ALPHA
? steht für die Anzahl der änderungen der mod bis zum Update release , aktuell liegt dieser bei 137 seid letzter Woche.

kommen wir zu den änderungen :

• 4GS XXL hinzugefügt
  • NUU Tiny hinzugefügt
  • Gameling Artist hinzugefügt
  • Mod für die neue API version geupdated

tomorrow comes the new update , and today I want to show you the changes and addetings for the version 0.0.1.6.?.PRE-ALPHA !
the ? stands for the ammount of changes since the last update , actual there 137 of it.

here the changes :

• added ninvento 4GS XXL
  • added Nuu Tiny
  • added Gameling Artist
  • updated the mod for the new API verson

the english version of the Update isn’t ready yet , but I hope I finished this for tomorow

Dev. Picture of the week | Entw. Bild der Woche

Ich hoffe das euch diese Update news gefällt , und ihr euch schon auf das morgige Update freud , bis nächste Woche , euer Hi5.

I hope you’ve enjoyed the Update news , and looking forward to the update tomorow , see you next week , youre Hi5

Update is out !

No Update this week , I’ve got not enough time this week , to make new Icons and more stuff.
I hope that I can release a new Update next week.
meanwhil thanks @kristof1104 for adding a time cheat to his cheat mod, this means that the release dates of the platforms get on the right position with the next update, which means (again) that the next Update is the Alpha Update (0.1.0.0.?.ALPHA)
I will make a new thread for it too , this time in english and german.
oh and for everyone who want to know how the mod version is build up :
Beta.Alpha.Pre-Alpha.Version of BETA/ALPHA/PRE-Alpha.Worksteps.BETA/ALPHA/PRE-ALPHA

Kein Update diese Woche, sorry ich hatte diese woche kaum Zeit um an der Mod weiterzuarbeiten , ich hoffe aber nächste Woche ein Update rausbringen zu können.
In derZwischenzeit danke ich @kristof1104 das er einen Zeit Hack in seine cheatmod eingebaut hat , diese erlaubt mir die release Daten der Plattformen an die richtige stelle zu setzten , und diese schnell zu testen.
Das bedeutet zusätzlich das, das ich die Pre Alpha beenden kann , und auf die Alphaversion updaten kann.
Das bedeutet jedoch nicht mehr als das die Versions Nummer anders auschaut.
die neue Version heißt 0.1.0.0.?.ALPHA .
der Aufbau der Versionsnummer sieht übrigens wie folgt aus :
Beta.Alpha.Pre-Alpha.Version der BETA/ALPHA/PRE-Alpha.Arbeitsschritte.BETA/ALPHA/PRE-ALPHA .
Außerdem werde ich einen neuen Thread erstellen , dieser wird vorrangig Englisch sein , jedoch auch einen Deutschen Teil enthalten.

1 Like

You’re welcome friend!

Good work on the mod! Keep it up!

Modder :

Your mod has some problems , because it corrupted my game file .
When i disable your mod , I got everything normal again .

Try to fix this .

Peace ,

@MigzDK I think that I´ve found the problem , and had fix it, but I need to get sure about it , which mods are you using ?

She was only using your mod at that moment, as she said.

I´m not she , I´m a He xD

You have a girl in your avatar so I thought you would be a she. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

okay , than I think should the next Update fix you´re Problem

Hello there,is this mod is still being develop or it is dead until forever.if its dead i will try to take it source code and update it by myself for personal use

For all :
this mod isn´t at decelopment since christmas, because I´ve got lot´s of trouble since then, and not got the time to update this mod, but I will update this mod in the future, and take a look at this new Ultimate Lib mod, I hope I can use this to make this mod better.
but for now I will wait some weeks, until i will develop this mod further, I habe a lot of other projects to do, and I cant do them all at the same time, I hope you can understand this.
Until then : see ya at the next Patch day :blush:

Google Translate is my friend.