Extra Things mod 0.06

A mod that adds ‘extra things’ to Game Dev Tycoon. Suggestions for what to add next are always welcomed. Must have UltimateLib 1.3 for the mod to work. (You can find it by just searching UltimateLib)

Version 0.01 adds: 7 new topics, 2 consoles, 2 game engine researches.
Version 0.02: Fixed the marketshare for the Virtualman/Molecovision from being WAY to high and added 3 more topics.
Version 0.03: Re refixed marketshare on Molecovision/Virtualman, Added alot more topics, Added 1 new console (Game Twig) Added 2 Achievements, added 2 notifications, and lastly some more lab research.
Version 0.04: Added even more topics. Added 2 new consoles Nintendo Famicon, And Gamecom. Also added events to tell you before hand when the consoles will get put on the market. Added some more achievements and events. also added 2 new engine research things.
Version 0.05: Added some more achievements and some more topics. Added 2 new game engine research and added 3 new consoles. Intelebird, Mectrex, and Tiger Wrist Watch games. and some other things (events notifications etc)
Version 0.06: Added 1 new topic, added 1 new console (Turbographic 16) and added 2 new achievements. (smaller update next one will be a bigger one)

Download link (Mediafire) http://download846.mediafire.com/7nt8bnrlj6og/9aa64c6eynz976w/ExtraThings.zip

1 Like

Great seeming mod, I’ll get it!

Whoops, I can’t get the mod! That stinks, well, anyway, seems like a nice mod!

You should take mediafire for hosting your mod and add [REL] to your title :smile:

you only add [REL] if its a finished version

Do you have ultimate lib 1.3 it requires that to work… When i run my mod it works fine alone and with other mods.

My version is not a finish but i release some version so, he can add REL and WIP x)

Why mediafire? I like dropbox because it does not take you to another website for download…

Your dropbox link presents users with a 403

Error (403)
It seems you don’t belong here! You should probably sign in. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

Cause is a good free hoster xP

I would recommend mediafire

Also you can make a direct download link with mediafire… dropbox is more likely sharing

Ill try somthing besides dropbox then…when i tested the download it worked for me but ill just put up 2 links then 1 for dropbox 1 for mediafire…

I think you need an account for the dropbox, otherwise you can’t use it (to download)… I would say mediafire is better for this kind of stuff

i Just added a mediafire link