[WIP] [0.0.4 ALPHA] UltraEngineResearch (U.E.R) [FINAL ALPHA] [HALT]

Fixed!

Error Uncaught error. Please report this to support@greenheartgames.com: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘experience’ of null (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:1661) Please restart the game.Enabled Mods: [“gdt-modAPI”,“UltimateLib”,"ULTRAENGINERESEARCH

still broken

I can’t understand JavaScript language. Try restarting ur game or re-download the mod :wink:

VERSION 0.0.3a is out!

###Added 4 more researches!
##Download now! ##

Download [here!][1]

And by the way. @Charlie. Can you put this mod to the Official Modding List?? :smile:
[1]: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7xm1dwsjcmuqqk2/UltraEngineResearch.zip

Gosh my mod is ignored! Do something!

You can make your mod more desirable by adding more content. There are currently quite a few mods which add very little. To stand out from the crowd try adding something special :smile:

Thanks @Charlie! In the near future. I might add MOAR Researches! :smile: And i might get a chance to get more downloads! :smile: Thanks for the tip!

Vote here! For the next update! :smile:

I need mod testers!
NOTE: The upcoming version (0.0.4) will be the last version of Alpha.

Hey guys!

Sorry im not active for a month. Just kickin’ the new games i played.

Good news is we got
#25 Downloads! :smile:

The development of 0.0.4 is delayed so maybe soon it will release. Sorry!

I’m here for testing!

I’m happy to be your mod tester I have the whole summer free and I play gdt very often.

ATTENTION PEOPLE AND MOD TESTERS

Due to Windows XP support is DEAD. I accidentally deleted the file and uninstall the program due to XP is getting weaker said the web news. so i use my Alt laptop that is running windows 8.1 and this mod might be down for a while till i restored the 0.0.4 and i need your help! Mod testers are supposed to download the file and play the WHOLE 35 gameplay year of GDT. and list down what features are in my mod so i can restored my mod. Good Luck!

P.S and guys 1 more thing… I dont play GDT anymore. :frowning: so i just make mods for all of GDT fans and mod testers. So i use GDT for mod testing program to test if my mod is working. So im still a GDT fan and i love it way back then… So God bless all of you!

You can continue making the mod by merging it into another mod, if you’re going to add more researches.

HEY GUYS

I found my UME mod file… I just found my old laptop running XP… Kinda using it for now on. :slight_smile:

And

VERSION 0.0.4a IS FINALLY RELEASE!!!

Hey guys… I delayed the release of Beta. It will release on February or January. Due to that im making an another mod that takes a while. Im kinda used to the bug in UME. Its not the picture bug. Its a weird bug of the main.js code line 18 and im using the latest version of UME supporting XP and NET 4.0

Can somebody fix this???

P.S: The bug is occuring the main.js line 18. Object # getrelatedpath My new console mod.

NO SPOILERS OF MY NEW MOD!!!

Hey guys

I just want to say that…

WE GOT 1 THOUSAND VIEWS!!!

You 2 are now my mod testers!!! Congrats!

Hey guys. You might know this topic is so old and not active that because im retiring this mod. Sorry guys. :frowning:
P.S u might know my english in this topic is very immature since today is my bday now and im 13 now. Heh.