UltimateLib Mod is not working

Hello everyone!
After playing the game for months, I would like to try to use some mods. UltimateLib is the first I want to install, as it’s the base for other mods, too, but it doesn’t seem to work.
I saw more than one tutorial and followed the lines but something is still wrong.
I downloaded the file, and copied the folder in the Mods Section of the game.
When I open it, the UltimateLib Mod section is red and not light blue.
Anyone can help me? :slight_smile:

Can you post a snapshot of your mods folder on gyazo??

If you get it to work, most likely to crash again in the known bug when you create the R&D lab. Better avoid it.

*lightshot
not gyazo

1 Like

i use gyazo

but lightshot is superior

I use imgur lol

1 Like

lightshot uses imgur

You haven’t installed the Mod API probably. If you have, try reinstalling the game.

Download this and remove the ‘-master’ in the filename. Then put it in the mod folder.

2 Likes

Yeah I get that bug, how do I fix it? It was all fine and dandy until it broke because of the R&D lab.

The creators of UL have joines Greenheart Games, thus they no longer care about their mods.

They said they will update their mods for the last time, when they release the game’s update

1 Like

Older version, use 1.3.2

1 Like

@stian *don’t have time to make/update their mods

2 Likes

I was just incredibly pissed over the fact that the developers just let these mods lay here.

1 Like

It’s hard to also take care about our mods while working on exciting new projects :slight_smile:

BUT, there’s also good news … UltimateLib has been updated (you will get it with the imminent Steam Workshop release) and TweakMod also (well, not much but will get a bigger functionality update, soon), and UME will also be very soon updated :wink:

I can always keep saying… patience you must have, my young padawan :wink:

2 Likes

I’m glad you have returned now, but when I saw you had joined the GHG team I got scared. I thought you were just going to abandon the community all together. Thats mostly why I was pissed.

2 Likes

How could I forget you :wink:

Working on the Steam Workshop support and integration was a very time consuming and intensive task, as we needed to develop our own library to work with Steam prior to implement this into GDT.

Now that the hardest part is done, I finally found the time to be back here on the forums and take care about my older projects in order to update and extend them where appliable.

2 Likes

My hope is that you guys can finish your current projects and then lend the projects (apart fron UltimateSuite) over to someone who has the time. Maybe have an original download just in case :slight_smile:

1 Like