SoxorStudios: Upcoming Indie Game Company

Like I mentioned…just a very early alpha :wink: there are no options to include :wink:

Menu also Isn t needed atm :wink:

We just released this one so people can look at the graphics and sound…and at the basic mechanics :wink:

and to prove we are not fakers :wink:

PayPal donation option will be released soon…to buy things like greenlight…better graphics and sound etc etc

I don’t think that it is need in this game.

The game is I’ll say when I’ll play it for now!

No idd…just basic …arrows to walk…and qwe (to mine above your head) zxc to mine below you…and s to interact with stuff

Keys will change before 0.0.3 (arrows will change to WASD and interacting to E…and mining to mouse :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha let me know when you did

Okay…
lol it sux at the moment, there is nothing…
So,
The game is nothing for now!

I was getting sceptical of this. But I get it now. It’s made in Game Maker. Thats why it exists.

Well… for me the keys don’t work at all. I have the smallest arrows keys on the whole wide world so I’d like walking to be WASD, then the others I could change to keys that work for me. So yes, even in a game like this, some people need key rebinding. :wink:

‘2 to go for the post’

Haha I have messaged him all these changes…will be included in 0.0.2 :smile:

Key Ribinding is a bit difficult atm…since we first want Crafting…Melting and World generator…and 10000x larger worlds…so you can actually play a bit :confused:

And maybe some antiques deep in earth?

in 0.0.2 there will be ores :wink: in 0.0.2.5/0.0.3 there will be a shop and antiques :smile:

So basic game will be ready soon :wink: . Im going tow ork on the graphics so you can expect a lot better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Next week there will be an Donation function, this will be used for Greenlight…and game inprovements :smile:

Like the most people know, greenlight costs 90 euros/dollars. so if you want to support us that will be awesome :wink:

You realize in the slideshow of the website, it says ‘Website Desgin Tycoon’. Also, I could help with grammar and english.

@Cazran correction, you put a comma where it says ‘of the website, it says’ where it should be this:
‘You realize that in the slideshow of the website it says ‘Website design Tycoon’.’

Wat.

@Cazran correction. What.

I stand corrected.

PM’s have been sent to applicable people. Keep it civil, mature and helpful!

Please read the Forum FAQ;
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/faq

Sorry for the problems :wink:

1 Like