SlashCreations GDT Addon Ideas

So, I’m going to attempt to make time for this… I plan on making a mod/add-on/extension for GDT. Only problem though, I need more ideas…

Current ideas:
More offices, Employee Ranks, and More employees…

@Haxor
Portable Consoles…
[Phones/Tablets]
Sell More than 1 console at a time.
IAP - In-App Purchases
FTP Games

@MrRain
Upgrade Office Anytime Button, after you’ve been prompted… :wink:
Cross-Platform Support

@Rex0099
VR Headsets

Ideas??

1 Like

Portable Consoles (Handhelds) or phones/tablets!
It would be great if someone could make an bigger office, because making AAA Games with 6 employess…

2 Likes

It shall be done… :wink:

Office Ideas:
If you do make a new office, can you please make it look like an office instead of a class room please?
Also, I had an idea a little while ago where there were different variations of offices that you could upgrade into. It would be neat if we can choose which one.

Also, again for offices, be able to have a “Upgrade Office” button so we don’t have to wait to be prompted to upgrade.
Medium offices will unlock at 1M as usual.
The medium office upgrade will unlock when it usually unlocks ( don’t know what triggers that.)
and same for large.
The difference is that if you click “not right now” when you’re first prompted, you can upgrade later without waiting for the game to prompt you again.

Console Ideas:
This is probably pretty hard to do but the idea is to be able to support both a console and a mobile platform. Both of which can interact with each other. Similar to the idea of the PS Vita and the PS4.

1 Like

Custom VR headset

2 Likes

Very Much Agreed… :slight_smile: That will come before the Offices do… :wink: Maybe first release if I can… :smiley:

Umm… Cross-Platform Support? OR Release Games for 2 platforms at once?

As an engine part.; :wink:

1 Like

Cross-Platform support.

1 Like

And maybe selling 2 consoles at once?

1 Like

Maybe more??

That is already in the game, i was thinking like in the hardware lab

1 Like

So customizable vr headsets?

YesYESYESYYEYEYYSYEYYS!
Make free to play games, but with ads and microtransactions!

3 Likes

Guys I will start this afternoon, when I get home from school… :wink:

Yes please!

I get hyped with this mod !

1 Like

Ok, so I lied, progress didn’t start today, as I had a ton of schools activities… :confused: It will start tomorrow!! :slight_smile:

So planned in 0.0.1 Alphity Alpha is

Beginnings of Portable Consoles.
IAPs
FTP Games
Possibly Upgrade button.

Also, @Charlie, @Patrickklug, @Haxor, isn’t cross-platform already technically implemented??

Umm, You meant the selling more than 1 console (or computer) at once?
No. There isn’t. There is multi-platform thought, to create game for max. 3 platforms.

1 Like

Isn’t that technically cross-though, because it works for more than one??

What?
What does the cross-platform mean then?

Cross-Platform like having 2 consoles, (1 mobile and 1 main) be developed for the same game. Like the Wii U with the tablet and TV or the PS4 with the Vita.