[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateLib [1.3.4]

Thanks very much!

Hello my mod has this error appear on start up

Error Alert
Error Uncaught error. Please report this to support@greenheartgames.com: Uncaught ReferenceError: RealisticPlatformsMod_blairetian is not defined (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/mods_ws/84227755_RealisticPlatformsMod/main/code.js:37) Please restart the game.

You have probably missed something on your side… the error states that the object RealisticPlatformsMod_blairetian has been defined. This means: 1) you haven’t defined RealisticPlatformsMod_blairetian or not correctly (verify your declaration) 2) you’re trying to access RealisticPlatformsMod_blairetian from an invalid scope.

So what do i do? this means nothing to me sorry

@alphabit Can we use spaces and -s (–) to the name of the mods? It just pops up errors. (Unexpected ; ) when building a mod.

The website seems to be down. Any place where i can now get the documentation? I wanted to start trying out modding the game (and the official modding api doesn’t seem to be enough) but without documentation i doubt i can use this lib efficiently.

@MagicMagor looks like the whole Ultimate-suite sit has vanished into the void and it doesn’t exist anymore. unless someone saved a text document

EDIT: i can’t even find it on website archiving sites

The past 2 posts makes me think:
A desk covered with dust on top
Rough/torn mousepad
Extremely rusty PC
Monitor with a few working pixels
Monitor with spider webs
Mushy keyboard
Torn wires
CDs thrown around
Torn books

And the owner of this whole setup belongs to a legendary modded/coder
Hopefully this didnt actually happened

2 Likes

MODS CONFUSE ME HOW U EVEN MAKE UM RUN AND IVE GOT 2 VIRUS’S SO FAR WITCH REALLY SUCKS(didnt notice caps were on srry)

I’m not trying to be mean but…
You are the only one here who says modding is that bad

(do it the official way)

To those searching for a download, https://github.com/abesco/gamedevtycoon-mods-ultimatelib

no - they’re searching for UME, not UL.

pretty sure we where searching for UL documentation :wink:

Ill svae that for next time :wink:

I hate typos (i did it :smiley:)

i make mod in ultimate editor and not working how to fix please?

Whats not working?

Ehh…
Please, add ANY details.
How do you think we could help you by simply telling us that it is not working?

How exactly is it not working?

It’s a Error. That’s Happend What Open Lab I+D

Error Error strange. Send one copy of this to support@greenheartgames.com: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘complete’ of undefined (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon%201.5.11/mods/UltimateLib/UltimateLib.js:1852)
Please, restart the game.

Enabled Mods: [“gdt-modAPI”,“Updated Often so often”,“CK-percentager”,“CheatMod-kristof1104”,“UltimateLib”,“303bcc71-c7c5-4ebb-9e7e-60a95bb987c9”,“ExpPackMod”,“CAMELOT-EXP-PACK”]

Hey I need help my Game Dev Tycoon me no good I get this and see that you’re good at this, please help me!He tells me this: SyntaxError: Unexpected token