[REL] The Topiganza mod [Accepting Topic Requests]

I’d rather you remove this topic, excuse me if I’m minimodding, but some people might take offense to the topic ‘Nazis’. I’m not Jewish, but you might want to consider other people’s ancestry line, and their religion before you make topics like that.

@apljee does indeed raise a fair point about a prospectively controversial topic. However Sniper Elite created by Rebellion software have successfully published;

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army

Apparently it was so popular they made a sequel;

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2

I admit i bought both and didn’t give it a second thought as they lean towards parody rather than a derogatory PoV. Unless @PatrickKlug states otherwise I think a Nazi topic is ok.

@Charlie, you make a fair point but there’s a difference between playing in a historical game then playing in a game that’s meant to create fake games. I’m not the mod author though, so I guess it’s not my choice.

Yes its a very delicate and tough call (which is why i called @PatrickKlug to make the decision) . Many cultures will find parody games about controversial topics acceptable. But often times the base country in question will not.

1 Like

@apljee @Charlie , Both of your points are conclusive. To be honest, when I was putting this up, I was regretting the nazi topic, for I believe Hitler is the most evil B-tard, as what I use in place of a word I shouldn’t say, in the known universe. and he knew it, he had a book that said there were 3 antichrists and he thought Napoleon Boneapart was the first, and he was the second, so he at least knew he was evil. But he’s the only Nazi, and his closest friends, I believe were evil, because all of Nazi Germany was WAY in debt at that time and had to get more money. In fact, I think they only repaid it as of 2008-or somewhere in the early 2000’s. But look at me, rambling on like a history teacher…

After all this time, I’ve gotten to updating this pack. WARNING: Not out yet.

Sneak peak Topics:
Parasites
Tops
Dwarves

Note: Tops in this case are based off of the ‘Beyblade’ toys and stuff.

Hey, for some of the topics, when I research them, it doesn’t actually unlock them, but it does use up the research points. I don’t think it happens with all of them. Could you fix this? Thanks.