[REL] The CMPack (Installation tutorial Included!)

Don’t be sad bro :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for updating your links :smile:

where is cmpack version 2.00 ?

i download event pack but i downloaded version 1.5 not 2.0 ?

btw, i have error with event pack when “someone blablablabla connection in your network (CMIIW)”

*sorry, i’m bad in english

Did updated ACM and ECM on 0.2.0?

I’m not asking this, i’m asking if you changed/added anything to this parts :wink:

What does the OPM mod do? I am really confused cause I see no difference in my game at all when I use the OPM. I just get a notification when I first start up the game saying Golden Ticket with no image and I just click Okay and nothing happens. I haven’t seen any signs of an over powered platform or anything else you’ve said about it. Also, this is on a brand new save plus I am using supersamuel’s Super Modpack V4 as well. I just added this mod in to see what it’s like but I can’t figure out what it does or how to activate anything in it…

Alright. Thanks for the clarification. When does the console release and what is the name of it, etc? And I will be sure to let you know if any errors come up!

Hi,

I have just downloaded all the packs by clicking on the images and once in game all show as 1.5 apart from ACM which is 2.0, this is as of 40mins ago today.

Unlockables are achievements I assume? :wink:

what happened ?

nothing happen

sorry, i don’t get it

You don’t have GHG Modding API installed. :wink:

He Has UltimateLib. Just look at the picture again. Its red

You don’t have the modding api installed :open_mouth:

1 Like

I meant to say the GHG Modding API. Woops. :stuck_out_tongue:

Research pack causes game to crash if used with overhauls like Camelot.

:clap: Nice Mod and well done on keeping up with the support and updates!

How about a ‘Music Pack’?

I dont actually know, thats for you to work out :wink: I was trying to think of a mod that i would use that hasn’t been made yet. As for the implementation thats the fun you get to have! No guts no glory!