[REL][2.0.0][Added Graphs] Finance Mod

This mod allows you to see your finances, and information about it.

Version log:

2.0.0 Published in 25 August 2014

• Rewrite the window code structure
  • Now you can access to the finance book clicking in the cash info window(upper right)
  • Added graphs to the mod:
  • Income graph
  • Cost graph
  • Balance graph
  • Cash graph
  • Current Market share pie

1.0.2 Published in 15 August 2014

• Bug fix null error
  • Now game dev cost stages are showed as a game cost no other costs.
  • I still can’t count initial game cost, I will work on it.

1.0.1 Published in 13 August 2014

• Solves a problem with the money format

1.0.0 Published in 12 August 2014

• Official release of the mod
  • Added Year window. Now after the 5 year of game the finance book show the yearly Finances.
  • Rewrite the structure code of the window to add the year feature.
  • Solved some problems with the data creation
  • Solves a fatal error that crash your game
  • This is probably the last mod version, I don’t have more ideas to add I only update for bug fixing or if someone suggest a good idea

0.3.2: Published in 7 August 2014

• Version for Steam Workshop, only for who have access to the beta

0.3.1: Published in 7 August 2014

• Rewrite the code of all the info creation, it solve the problem with the salesCashLog and maintenanceLog.
  • Now the info window show info about the games incomes and games costs rows.
  • Added info feature to the Month column, this allows you to see all the flow in the month.
  • (I recommend again create a new game to see all the values correctly, sorry)

0.3.0: Published in 5 August 2014

• Added almost all the cash flow in the game, divided in :
  • Games income(game sales)
  • Other income(contracts payment, grid income, etc)
  • Games costs(develop costs, maintenance costs)
  • Other costs(research, training, etc)
  • Added info window
  • Changed the behavior of the function adjust cash: the function works in the same ways but if other mods change too can create incompatibilities.

0.2.0: Published in 30 July 2014

• Rewrite the code of the window constructor
  • Added Monthly costs
  • Added support for MMO game
  • Added format to the numbers

0.1.1 : Published in 28 July 2014

• Mod name changed to Finance Mod
  • Solved problem with the game pause

0.1.0: Published in 28 July 2014

• First beta release of the mod

Notes:

As I said after version 0.3.0 if other mod change the function adjustcash may be incompatibilities with other mods.

Please if after starting a new game some values are not displayed correctly or are not reflected in the table, notifies me with the name and if it happend only sometimes or always, etc.

Thanks to all who downloaded the mod, if you have some idea how i can improve this mod say here or send me a PM. Now I will start working in a new idea for a mod.

Download:

Non-Workshop Version 1.0.2: Mediafire download
Workshop Version 1.0.1: Steam Workshop

11 Likes

Interesting. Will definitely use it!

1 Like

I don’t quite understand what it’s for… ? is it like to see the profit you’ve made ?

The idea of the mods is a book you can see all the monthly cost, grid income, games revenue, training cost, etc. But for now i only implemented the games income and costs, i’m working in the rest.

1 Like

I still don’t get why this is called economy mod… Do you sell shares? XD

My idea is that this should be renamed to “Finance Mod” or something along the lines of that

1 Like

Yes, the name is temporary i didn’t think much about it. I will change in the next release.

2 Likes

SO excited that this isn’tanother UltimateLib mod

2 Likes

Looks promising :smile: Btw, I quickly added this topic to the modding section of the forum ^^

2 Likes

the Khan has spoken!

Also, welcome to the modding community.

1 Like

Fail xD

1 Like

Oh and this might be a good idea, eventually when you get further in the game, weeks will be a bit unorganized.

Maybe after 1 or 2 years you can change it to months, and you can click on the month to get a more detailed view of that month (and split it up in weeks there).

And after x amounts of years only display the years with the same principle as above :smile:

In my opinion that would make this would make it much more organized (and maybe more professional :stuck_out_tongue:)

5 Likes

you know crap is going down when dzjengis likes an idea.

you go mabb

Not sure if that’s true, my opinion should matter that much :stuck_out_tongue: But tbh, this is one of the first mods with an original idea for a long time ^^ And hopefully it gets developed further

1 Like

It’s my first mod and the first time i program in javascript, Don’t expect a big thing but i will try to do my best.

That’s all we can expect from you :smile: And if you want, you can always ask me for some help ^^ I’ll do my best to help you, but also don’t expect big things from me since I’ve never had any lessons in JavaScript as well :blush:

1 Like

Wow.
My first time was when I made a button.

5 Likes

Nice mod :wink:

Looks Great :wink:

1 Like

The new name is better :wink:

3 Likes