Ideas for Achievements

good ideas guys!!!

but lineliar your 1st one is already in tha game

Why Grid Is Dead…, and how do we know when someone will release its last small game?

ooh yeah i thought they were weird

changed.

Grid is Dead after 50 years because it gives you like no money… it doesn’t even in the beginning. They’ll know when you have actually released your last small game when you are like in the medium/large era because… it would be stupid to release a small game then. x) (thanks mr. negative… xP)

I meant like a full 11 review… although I don’t think it’s really possible. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nope. Full 11 Isnt possible only 10,10,10 and 11. And The Grid gives 300k in beggining, so thats something,

And, cool ideas anyway.

With the capital you have when you release grid 300k is about nothing, then after 50 years; you get 150k after 3/4/5 years… Grid is Dead then… just dead… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

are there more ideas??

would the developers actually maybe use these u think?

Whoo It’s been a long time.
Please reply to me if you have any ideas for this topic.

I’m putting some of these these achievements into my mod. Check it out here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=348472966
It may be a while before they are all in.

1 Like

awesome!

Monsters, puns and stuff…: Create a Fantasy/Adventure MMO game titled "Adventure Quest Worlds"
Click click click: Create a game with “Idle” or “Clicker” in the name for PC.
I Think He Died: Do not create a game for 10 years.
Kicking You Out: Stay in the garage all by yourself for the whole playthrough
Oh.: Create a game with a pun in the name.
LOLOLOLOL: Pirate the game and go bankrupt to piracy(Doesn’t count towards 100% completion, doesn’t appear on list unless pirated version of the game and you go bankrupt due to piracy)

Centurion: Continue your game company to year 100.

****: Swear in the title

N° 2: Create a game called ‘Game Dev Tycoon 2’ or ‘GDT2’

GTG: Quit the game without saving.

Tumblr, ‘That’s RACIST!’: Have a color in your game’s title.

Oh no: Name your company EA.

1 Like

How.

EDIT: You can use Task Manager, but how to check for it?

1 Like

Another program that monitors it? IDK. I was drunk on soda when I mentioned this one.

2 Likes