GameCrafter Tycoon - Development Thread

Not Official Creating a game Menu.

Info

The game is going to be allot like Game Dev Tycoon, but you will be able to change game price, you’ll have more topics, more control over making the game the reviews for your game will be more dynamic, and there will be around 20 offices, and up to 60 employees. Modding will be available to and i will try to make it as easily as possible to make, and with that said i will be adding an In-Game Mod Editor which will allow you to create topics, genres, buttons, etc in game easily but it won’t allow you to change the game itself very much because of steams rules on games. If you look at the photo you can see the effort scale, that will determine how long it will take in creating the game as well as how good it is.

The First few versions will be on mac only and there will be no testing from the public, nor will there be any alpha, or beta, downloadable for free. There will be a demo that will come out when the game is done. For windows and linux users there will be an IOS version that will come out later, I will possibly get someone i know to make a java version for windows and linux versions.
Thank you

Game Pricing Range: $5 - 15

3 Likes

um, can the info come now? I’m confused. is it like a 3d gdt or something like that?

1 Like

Yup

I know its not near finished but please add some lighting cause that looks creepy as hell right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

cool

1 Like

this looks like one of those escape-the-room flash games

1 Like

+1
(Google, I’m crying! GO AWAY! PLEASE!)

1 Like

They’ve invaded every site! Quickly! Turn off all the computers in the world!

1 Like

I hope Google won’t buy an own this forum. THEY WILL RUIN IT!!!

Back on-topic

1 Like

Yey!
New game about making games :3
Made in Unity, right?

1 Like

I added more info, and it was being made in unity now it is being made in Xcode for the time being. @Haxor

Looks nice!
Will try it out when it will come out.
It’s for free, right?

Oh PS:

You should make it 1$ to like 99$… if you want it to be realistic. You know, if you would have a game dev. company you could sell games for 16$ :grin:

Well sense I’m a one man machine making a game 5 - 15 dollars is around a good price for an indie game.

Yes. It’s a good price. But you don’t have any limits in game pricing in “rl”. Is this an startegy-simulation game, just like all other game devs? And can we make only indie games?

Its basically like game dev tycoon but theres more to do, a lot more control over your company and games, there are 20 different offices to move to the prices and money stuff is going to be more realistic, so i’d say yes.

Up to 60 employees possibly more. And Modding will have its own in-game mod maker.

Again, this game will never come on Steam. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Yeah, you better not put in on Steam:

1. It’s completley free, so You’ll waste 90 Bux
  2. The community.

Even if he absolutely wanted it on Steam, it wouldn’t get on there. So y know.

EDIT: Only on Mac? No point in putting it on Steam at all then.

I’ve heard of games going on moddb (or something)

what.
ONLY ON MAC!?
BOOOOOOOOO
-1/10
@SnowyOwl y, y u do dis