[Game Concept] Car Design Tycoon

Im thinking of creating a Car Tycoon Game. I need 2 coders 3 Artists 2 Animators And someone to help with the graphics.

Here it is:

Your a Boy/Girl who likes designing. You start off in a garage with only lvl 1 items Including: Wheels,Engine,Starter,Muffler,Etc. Once you create your car you will start getting income from it. If its you will most likely get 500 or 1k If you have a good car you will most likely get 5k or 10k. The better the Car the better the income.
Soon you will be able to Advertise your car (Increasing Income) and Make future Cars like cars that can fly. (Huge increase of income and Advertising) And once you have reached lvl 10 You will be able to create custom engines. At lvl 15 You will be able to make custom fuel. At lvl 50 You will be able to move on to stage 2. Where you create future cars and Custom Starters. At lvl 60 You can create cars that run on there on. Where you just press a button and it drives to where ever you want! At lvl 100 You finish the game. Then you will get the Car Master trophy at the Car Choice Awards. You will compete against other cars and see if one of yours wins. Over time you will be able to enter cars in. By that i mean at Lvl 20 You enter 2 cars At lvl 50 You enter in 1 more. And thats it.

If anyone wants to join the team PM Me, Now need 1 Coder, A Designer, Level Designer, Animator, And if someone can help me in coding on Unity 5 That would be great! Thanks, Brody

2 Likes

What language will it be written in?

As always… I want do graphics! If you want i can make example of my skills.

Java or LUA. I think its going to be LUA

Haven’t decided yet @Jakub Sure.

Yay! What example do you want? Body, muffler, tires or something else?

Lua isn’t a language.

Oh, i need to ask, do you rather see this game with pixelated graphics or not? cause i only able to make some pixel art. Here, have this example, it’s “double used muffler”:

It’s Lua. Anyways, using Lua in a game-engine thing(LÖVE, Apocalypse) is much harder though.

as I already said, Lua can be used to make games.

Yes, but Lua alone is useless.

Also, what game engine are you using? Are you using your own, or a specific one?

Of course it’s a language.

this look promising

Give me a link to a game built purely in Lua? If you find one, I admit I was wrong.

1 Like

If it’s written in Java, I can help with some minor things.

Heres a link to a MMO Lua game right here has over 10M Players:

@bobbyyoustra I could use some java…

Well, Im planning of having 2D or 3D (Probably 3D) So you can help with some graphics. Probably a lot.

3D will be too hard, 2D or get it may take many years.

1 Like