[discontinued] Stachurski: "Overload mod"

yeah U was just answering @iSenzo 's question on why you don’t use UME even-though it is clear that it is used because basically every good mod requires UltimateLib to run.

i already realized that kind of late. Btw have some ideas to version 0.1? Shit UME just crashed deleting everything i done so far! Almost ONE HOUR of work gone f*ck yourself! Only pictures was spared!

that’s why I stick to manual coding.

remember i’m only know how to make java give you length of text you written. And pictures was most of work:

i almost forgot i made this mod. Maybe i will start work on new version. Just maybe someone post some topic ideas? i don’t have any :cry: . I sometimes feel like i’m talking to myself.

hi guys, i’m back! I just started working on new version. But there are some sad news, my mod won’t probably expand until new version of UME will be created, cause right now most of my ideas can’t be realized with actual UME capabilities. I’m sorry to say, but this mod is sinking ship… but don’t worry, if someone post what is in this mod (topics consoles etc.) i will rebuild it and continue developing it.

I just started Game Dev Tycoon today… I was looking through mods and decided to click on this one. I saw it was discontinued but I thought there might be a download link somewhere and I was disappointed that there wasn’t. You worked for a long time on this mod and I think you should at least re-upload it until the next Game Dev Tycoon version comes out, then people can still get use out of it. I would love to try this mod

At this point it’s impossible, i already deleted all mod files from my pc and my cloud disk. If someone who still have those files would send it to me i could make this mod available again… and maybe recreate it in UME so i will be able to further expand it. I abandoned it because i lost my .ume file.

right so hold on, what exactly was the mod about?

please give details into what was going to be included etc.

It added some consoles, topics, researches and achievements.