BlueCloud Games - Market Manager Tycoon

You finished 0.1%
JUST AMAZING :laughing:

This is like 1,462$, so it means a lot

@Haxor only because (as far as i know) unless you make a windows 8 metro app it is the only way to make a html/js/css app not online

@travman1998 will do :smiley:

@LineLiar not sure what the reply was about but iā€™m guessing it is bad?

Just all these ā€˜ā€˜companiesā€™ā€™ that continue to shop up on this forum. Itā€™s becoming a trend now isnā€™t it. Flaemsoft, BlueCloud Games, Soxor Studios, Plethora Studios and all these others. Itā€™s starting to annoy me how 13 year olds think they can actually start a company at this time in life, Iā€™d say finish school first before youā€™re starting with something like this. And even those people can call themselves a company, while they do most of the time. :frowning:

@LineLiar it isnā€™t meant to make that impression , and btw the thread says group, i knew someone would bite off my head if i put company. If you hate this that much then i can remove the thread. Iā€™m just doing this to try learn something and when itā€™s done and polished i will prove you wrong. anyway, if you hate this that much please let me know and i will remove this thread.

@Rex0099, I donā€™t hate this personally, but I AM getting annoyed with those 13 year olds that think that they can start some sort of business already (whatever company or group, you basically mean the same when it comes to the point). No need to remove this thread. :wink:

lol

Reminder;
Ok Guys!
This is for everyone.

Thousands of geniuses live and die undiscovered - either by themselves or by others ~ Mark Twain

I would request that we are all supportive of people of any age who are developing their skills and trying their hardest. You never know who the next bill gates will be :smile:

Please give constructive criticism only; :trophy:

Otherwise further formal warnings will be issued.

1 Like

second screenie, haven t been working on it for 2 days, waking up early again has tired me out.

looking for someone to make a improved backdrop based on this, contact me if your interested

Nice! is it free? @Rex0099

@kingofblox360 Probably. but i will release DLC that will cost money though (not alot, it isnā€™t going be pay to win either, normal game play would be possible without buying any DLC or additions)

DLC? :open_mouth:
What would it contain?

@Haxor not sure at the momentā€¦

Making DLC for a free game is pretty dumb, really.

1 Like

@LineLiar Okayā€¦

hey everyone, going to be developing this as a hobby, it will be a free game, no dlc and i will be developing it when i feel like it (basically, when i have time). It will be a desktop game and people who can do design better than me please contact. I havenā€™t been developing very recently because, i lost interest, not that i was bored or anything. I will complete this one day, maybe just not soon.

And for all of the interested:
I> Steam Concept
I> Twitter
I will update on them instead of here.
@Gamingthrou

NOT NECROING

it is too much for me to do with vanilla js/html to make a gameā€¦ unity maybe a little too much thoughā€¦ anyway if thatā€™s the case iā€™m going too use construct 2

Soā€¦
the project is not dead?