12 Game key's Three winners, Winners Announced!

Hey guys i recently bought the HumbleBundle Jumbo Bundle 2, from Humble bundle :smile:, just like the other guy :wink: And i already own these two games, as well i own a whole other bundle i havenā€™t used either because i bought 5 copies of it so Iā€™m going to give all the keys away to three random winners!

The First winner will be in first place and win these games: Dear Esther, Capsized, Thomas Was Alone, Little Inferno, , Awesomenauts, Awesomenauts Cluck Costume, Tiny and Big in Grandpaā€™s Leftovers.

The Second winner will be in second place and win these games: intrusion 2, Oil Rush, and galactic civ 2: Ultimate Edition

The Third winner will be in third place and win these games: Terraria and English Country Tune.

Good Luck!
To enter favorite, bookmark, and comment!

Winners announced Tonight around 8:00 PM
They are all steam keys.

16 Likes

yay me also how do you see if someone bookmarked??

1 Like

you donā€™t xD

If we win, do we get to chose which package we want? Iā€™m most interested in the second prize :grin:

1 Like

First place does second doesnā€™t and third doesnā€™t

k bye.

2 Likes

I have NO money on my Steam account, my parents are having huge money problems and I wont be able to get many games for the next few years :ā€™(

1 Like

@snowyowl is awesome!
(@jackbankā€™s idea)

1 Like

And I super happy that i could give out a key to someoneā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

This is awesome giveaway, I love giveaways :smiley:

1 Like

Hi :smiley:

Today, I want to share the story of my life to get a better chance at winning.

No.

Lets just hope Iā€™m lucky. And doesnā€™t matter who wins, thanks for hosting giveaways!

1 Like

Thanks for the great giveaway, dude! Would love to win one. Just saying; I do already own Thomas Was Alone, Little Inferno, Tiny and Big: Grandpaā€™s Leftovers and Terraria. :wink:

2 Likes

how do you favorite it?

1 Like

It isnā€™t possible.

1 Like

You click a star
(Good luck finding where that is)

1 Like

how hard can it be to find that star? :stuck_out_tongue: @Gamingthrou @Stian @Jediwolf

And you guys have been on the forums longer than i have

1 Like

I always wanted to get a steam game

cry cry

giveaways are my only chances.

p.s are you going to do that random.org thing? or what?

1 Like

WOW

:sunny:

1 Like

well using the star ISNā€™T making it ā€œfavoriteā€, there is no favorite option

1 Like

Good luck to everyone* Also I put a general category to this.

1 Like